Part 1: Content Categorization
Objective: Classify posts into specific content categories.
- Announcements: Official statements or news (e.g., congratulations, new offerings).
- Promotions: Marketing and advertising content (e.g., enrollment promotions).
- Status Updates: General updates or information sharing.
- Events: Information related to upcoming or past events.
- Inspirational Content: Motivational quotes or stories.
- Educational Content: Posts that provide learning materials or insights.
- Review the “Description” and “Title” columns.
- Categorize each post based on content.
- Document the criteria used for categorization.
Part 2: Descriptive Analysis by Content Category
Objective: Analyze engagement metrics for each content category.
- Calculate descriptive statistics (mean, median, mode) for each category.
- Create visualizations (bar charts, histograms) to represent the engagement metrics.
- Identify outliers or exceptional posts within each category.
Part 3: Time-based Analysis
Objective: Investigate how engagement varies over time for different content categories.
- Convert the “Publish time” column to a datetime object.
- Analyze trends in engagement over time (e.g., weekly, monthly).
- Create line graphs to visualize time-based trends.
Part 4: Content Insights and Recommendations
Objective: Develop insights and recommendations for content strategy.
- Summarize the findings from the engagement analysis.
- Identify key takeaways for each content category.
- Provide specific recommendations for future posts, including content types, posting times, and engagement strategies.
- A categorized dataset with posts classified into the defined categories.
- Descriptive statistics for engagement metrics within each category.
- Visualizations representing engagement trends and time-based analysis.
- A report summarizing the findings and recommendations for content strategy.